Saturday, April 2, 2016

Ballet Love- Green Wedding Shoes Feature

These images come from a recent collaborative styled photo shoot that I was lucky enough to be a part of.  It turned out beautifully and ended up being featured on Green Wedding Shoes!!! (Mel Haupt Floral's first ever feature! Woohoo!) You can see the article here.

 I was especially pumped when Blair, stylist from Design & Fetch, told me she wanted an EPIC bouquet. Challenge accepted.




 














We wanted to take advantage of Dani's (of Danani Handmade) GORGEOUS headpieces, so for these next shots we switched out the (breathtaking, and tear inducing!) Juliette veil for a delicate stone crown, while I went ahead and deconstructed the cradle bouquet to then created a softer, more natural looking arrangement. I love the way these moody and organic images turned out.












While looking back through all these photos and picking out just a few to share with you, I was reminded of how honestly amazing all of these contributors are!! Everyone involved is a true talent and I loved being able to showcase my work in the midst of theirs.  XOXO

photography: As Ever Photography // planning + design: Design + Fetch // venue: This Is The PlaceSalt Lake City, Utah // florals: Mel Haupt Floral // wedding dress: Natalie Wynn Design // veil + hairpiece: Danani Handmade // hair + makeup: KL Artistry // calligraphy: Pop Calligraphy // cake:Cake Adoration // model: Tiffany Pliler // ring: Trumpet and Horn // ring box: The Mrs. Box // ribbon: Silk and Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment