Tuesday, April 5, 2016

England/Favaro Wedding January 2016






Of all the weddings I've had the pleasure of working on since starting Mel Haupt Floral, this one has been my favorite :). Brooke was the most gorgeous, classy and stylish bride. When she first inquired about having me provide her flowers, I was so happy and so nervous because I wanted to book her wedding baaaaad. Hehe. Truth. So when she officially hired me, I was elated, to say the least.... I also totally lucked out with Shannon Sorensen, of Shannon Elizabeth Photography. Having her capture the day, and in turn, my flowers, was the cherry on top.






















Gorgeous Invitation Suite Designed by the Bride.













Photography: Shannon Elizabeth Photography
Ceremony: SLC LDS Temple
Venue: Finca, SLC
Flowers: Mel Haupt Floral

No comments:

Post a Comment